Dr. Ritesh Patel’s Yoga Teacher Training Courses in Vadodara are conducted at Life Spring Yoga Institute. These courses are under affiliation to VYASA, Bengaluru. It focuses and offers its trainees insights into Yogic philosophy in a balanced and well-structured form. The beginner has shared the right way of thinking and learning which then leads to personal growth and development as a yoga teacher.
Yoga Teacher Training Course
- VYASA Bengaluru certified yoga teacher training conducted by Dr. Ritesh Patel at Old Padra Road, Vadodara – Gujarat.
- Dr. Ritesh Patel is the founder Director to Life Spring Yoga & Wellness Services.
- These Yoga teacher training course specially designed for beginners,intermediate and advanced level yoga students.
- Soon we are planning Residential facility amidst ashram surroundings near nature.
- These programmes are the opportunity to gain self-awareness.
- Interested Learner.
- Instructions will be in English/Hindi.
- Individuals with disabilities or ailments will be suggested to refrain from applying.
- Minimum age of 16 years is mandatory. Applicants aged over 55 years will be considered for admission followed by the fitness certificate.
- Pregnant woman are not given the admissions.
- Any student found unfit after commencement of the course will be requested to discontinue the services with no refund policy.
- Mantra chanting.
- Theory and Practices.
- Ethics for each day.
- Philosophy of Yoga Practice and cleansing techniques (Shat karma).
- Techniques and practice of Asana (physical postures).
- Technique and practice of breathing (Pranayama).
- Meditation (Dhyana).
- Fundamentals of human anatomy and physiology and its correlation to Yoga teaching methodology.
Due to COVID – 19 Pandemic Yoga Teacher Training Course is available online